Thursday, November 11, 2004

According to a report on Political Wire, the L.A. Times is reporting that the Born Again vote constituted %53 of the voters this election, thus providing Bush with the much-needed votes to win.

Now I have heard back and forth on the issue as to the weight of the born-again, evangelical, christian right vote. I even mentioned in my previous post that there was evidence that they didn't have as great an influence as the conventional wisdom and media would lead us to believe.

I think at this point I am going to say that it really doesn't matter. The christian right/born-again vote had a substantial impact, perhaps critically, perhaps not.

Regardless, as I pointed out in my last post, they feel they are owed big time and are going to make themselves heard.

No comments: